Are you in the market for a used lodge? If so, you may be wondering where to start. The process of buying a used lodge can seem daunting, but it doesn’t have to be! In this blog post, we will walk you through everything you need to know when buying a used lodge off site. We’ll cover topics such as, size and style considerations, and what to look for when inspecting a used lodge. By following our advice, you’ll be able to find the perfect used lodge for your needs!
Used lodges for sale off site – choosing the right lodge for you
- Make sure you know the size of the pitch where the use static lodge is to go, and have the measurements of any possible pinch points which may cause problems in the deliver of your used twin lodge or single unit lodge. This is because off site lodges are delivered by lorry and, if the gateway or approach road to your property is too narrow, or there are very low overhanging trees, these are challenges that need to be addressed before considering buying a used off site lodge.
- Visit the show ground, take a good look around the lodges, and take anybody with you who will be using or living in the lodge. This will give you the best chance of choosing an off site lodge that meets everyone’s needs and expectations.
- Ask questions about the lodge and the delivery. To make sure you’re perfectly happy with your choice of lodge for sale off site, make a list of questions beforehand and make sure you ask those and any additional ones as you look around. This will help you to pick the right off site lodge for sale and feel happier going forward.
- Take your time at the show ground, look carefully at the layout and features of the lodges for sale off site, and imagine yourself living in the lodge you’re interested in. This will help you to choose a lodge that fits your likes, life, daily habits, and will provide maximum satisfaction when it’s delivered.
- Talk through delivery with our staff. Delivery drivers for used lodges for sale off site and used static caravans often have busy delivery schedules that tale them all around the country. This means that you’ll need to agree a delivery slot when you buy the lodge that allows enough time for you to be prepared, and for the driver to fit it into a busy schedule. We will, of course, try or very best to get your off site lodge delivered on or as close to the date required, schedule and conditions permitting.
- Take photos of the inside of the used lodge for sale, or the lodge you’ve just purchased. This is always helpful as you can show them to any interested parties or choose any extra furnishings that you may want to match the lodge.
- Think about the safety aspects. For example, if the lodge has gas central heating, it will need to have gas safety check once its sited and set up. This will ensure that you can enjoy your used lodge without having to worry.