Twin unit lodges offer the advantage of space, but they also have many features that provide comfort, make them a home from home, and add a touch of real luxury.
Twin Unit Lodges For Sale Off Site – Features
Some of the features that you would expect to find in most twin unit lodges for sale off site include:
Double glazing and central heating. Warmth and acoustic insulation are something that most people value in their own homes. Most twin lodges for sale, even older ones tend to feature double glazed doors and windows. Newer twin lodges have upvc frames. Central heating in twin lodges comes from a combi boiler and radiator setup, just as you would expect to find in a bricks and mortar home. This makes the system easy for lodge owners to operate. There may be the addition of a decorative electric fire in the living room in newer lodges whereas older twin lodges may have a gas fire. Either way, the warmth from the central heating, double glazing, and the insulation in the walls and ceilings that most lodges have can mean that they are able to provide a warm, comfortable environment in the UK weather. New twin unit lodges are also likely to feature extra insulation and lagged pipes, both of which can add to the comfort of the occupants and provide an extra layer of protection in the colder months.
Space and an open plan layout in the communal areas. Walking into any twin lodge, the high, pitched roof and vaulted ceilings, coupled with typically an open plan layout for the living room, dining, and kitchen areas gives a feeling of space. This gives the living space in a twin lodge an airy feeling that is conducive to the leisure market that lodges are primarily manufactured for.
Front Opening Doors / Large Sliding Outlook Doors / Patio Doors On Twin Lodges
The influence of being manufactured for the leisure market and often sited in locations with an attractive view means that most new and used twin lodges for sale have large, mainly glass doors at the front, as well as a traditional door at the side. These doors are also valuable where, as often happens on holiday parks, twin lodges have decking added to them. Also, large doors at the front help to let plenty of light into the large living/dining/kitchen space.
Other Features Of New/Newer Twin Unit Lodges
Some of the other features that buyers may expect to find in newer lodges include:
– A Steel pantile roof with domestic guttering and downpipes. Modern lodges are built with the UK weather in mind.
– Integrated appliances such as large integrated fridge freezers and dishwashers. Newer twin unit lodges have been designed to be practical spaces that can be lived-in comfortably by multiple occupants e.g., families on holiday. New twin lodges may also feature a separate utility room and integrated washer/driers.
– Well equipped, up-to-date kitchens. The open plan living spaces in twin unit lodges also feature modern kitchens with a cooker (with cooker hood), oven and grill, microwave, and ample preparation and serving spaces. Some have island units for hobs and breakfast bars.
– Attractive furniture, fixtures, and fittings. Feature lighting, modern soft furnishings and comfortable sofas, a dining table and chairs and coffee table are all common features that make newer twin lodges particularly pleasant, comfortable, and homely.
– Spacious, comfortable bedrooms (2 or 3 bedrooms) with ample storage space, lift-up storage bed in main bedroom, and feature headboards.
– Spacious, luxurious bathrooms. Twin unit lodges for sale off site are often designed with family use in mind and, as such, feature large thermostatic showers and baths. Many also have ensuite showers and dressing/clothes storage areas attached to the main bedrooms.
Overall, twin unit lodges provide space, comfort, and a light, bright, modern living experience that feels on a par with a comfortable bungalow or large flat, but with more of a connection to the view outside.